NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Procter & Gamble and not to Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Tampax Be Radiant Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") starts September 10, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends November 14, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period consists of two (2) phases with the first phase starting at 9:00 a.m. ET on September 10, 2014 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 10, 2014 ("VIP Drawing Phase") and the second phase starting at 12:00 a.m. ET on October 11, 2014 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 14, 2014 ("Weekly Drawings Phase").
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the "Sponsor"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (collectively, "Sweepstakes Indemnities") and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER:
By tweeting/posting on Instagram, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry and you have read and agree to these Official Rules. Entries will not be judged. However, any entry deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable text/images, in Sponsor's sole discretion will be disqualified. Any entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or violates any proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, sexual in nature, or is otherwise objectionable, will disqualify the entry as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries that Sponsor deems suitable may be featured in an online gallery for public viewing on BeRadiant.com at Sponsor's sole discretion. If you enter using your mobile phone, standard data/text messaging fees/rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Twitter or Instagram are expressed or implied. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting an entry, you hereby grant the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the right to use, reproduce, edit, market, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote the entry/tweet/post (as such may be edited and modified by the Sponsor in its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any other websites) in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
- To enter during the VIP Drawing Phase of the Sweepstakes: During the VIP Drawing Phase of the Sweepstakes you can enter the Sweepstakes on Twitter or Instagram. To enter you must have a Twitter or Instagram account and have your account settings set to "unprotected" or "public", follow @Tampax on Twitter or Instagram (as applicable) and show @Tampax how you wear what you want by including the following: #BeRadiantSweeps; @Tampax; and the URL BeRadiant.com and sharing a selfie rocking your Radiant inspired look or describing your look to receive one (1) entry into the VIP Drawing Phase Random Drawing. Entry may not contain inappropriate or unsuitable text (as defined below), and must include #BeRadiantSweeps and @Tampax and the URL BeRadiant.com to be eligible. A Twitter account is required to enter via the Twitter method of entry and can be opened for free at www.twitter.com. An Instagram account is required to enter via the Instagram method of entry and can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play. Twitter.com or Instagram is not affiliated with the Sweepstakes in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 10, 2014 to be eligible for the VIP Drawing Phase Drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person during the VIP Drawing Phase of the Sweepstakes.
- To enter during the Weekly Drawings Phase of the Sweepstakes: During the Weekly Drawings Phase of the Sweepstakes you can enter using the Twitter/Instagram methods of entry as described above to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Weekly Random Drawing. In addition, during the Weekly Drawings Phase you can also enter the Sweepstakes by visiting BeRadiant.com (the "Website") and completing the on-screen registration form showing how you wear what you want by uploading a selfie rocking your Radiant inspired look. Photo must not exceed 10 MB and must be in one of the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg, non-animated .gif, .png or .bmp. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on the Friday of each week during Phase 2 to be entered into that week's random drawing. Entries will not be carried forward into subsequent weeks' random drawings, if any. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Weekly Drawings Phase of the Sweepstakes.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: One (1) winner will be selected in the VIP Drawing Phase random drawing to be conducted on or about October 13, 2014, from among all eligible entries received during the VIP Drawing Phase of the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning the VIP Drawing prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the VIP Drawing Phase of the Sweepstakes. On or about October 20, 2014, October 27, 2014, November 3, 2014, November 10, 2014 and November 17, 2014 one (1) weekly prize winner will be selected in separate random drawings from among all eligible entries received during the previous week of the Weekly Drawings Phase of the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a weekly prize in the Weekly Drawings Phase will depend on the number of eligible entries received during each week in the Weekly Drawings Phase of the Sweepstakes. Drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Potential VIP Drawing prize winner will be contacted via a Direct Message on Twitter or Instagram (based on the potential winner's method of entry). The potential winner will be provided a phone number via Direct Message to call to provide their contact information. Winner will have 48-hours to call the phone number provided from the time the message is sent. If no response is received within the 48-hour time period the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Upon obtaining the potential winner's email address via phone, potential winner will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return via email/fax, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (or a Declaration of Compliance for a Canadian resident) (except where prohibited by law) and Assignment of Rights, and any Release Forms required by these Official Rules within three (3) days of notification attempt or status of potential winner will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting. The Weekly Drawings Phase prize winners will be contacted via a Direct Message on Twitter or Instagram if they enter via the Twitter or Instagram method of entry. The potential Weekly Prize winners will be provided a phone number via Direct Message to call to provide their contact information. Weekly Prize winners will have 48-hours to call the phone number provided from the time the message is sent. If no response is received within the 48-hour time period the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. If a Weekly Prize winner entered via the Website, their prize will be delivered to the address provided during registration within 6-8 weeks from the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV's"): VIP DRAWING PRIZE (1): A 3-day/2-night trip for winner and three (3) guests to New York City, New York, USA to attend the Demi Lovato concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY on October 27, 2014 and six (6) boxes of Tampax Radiant Regular Absorbency (16 count) and six (6) boxes of Always Radiant Infinity Regular with Wings (16 count). Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from major airport nearest winner's home, to New York City, New York, USA, 2-nights' hotel accommodations (based on quad occupancy), four (4) front row tickets to the concert, a meet & greet with Demi Lovato (subject to availability) and ground transportation to/from hotel/concert. The maximum ARV of the VIP Drawing prize is USD$4,900. If the VIP Drawing prize winner is unable to travel on dates specified and agreed to or if unable to participate in any prize related activity on dates specified by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and another winner may be chosen, time permitting. Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. If the VIP Drawing prize winner resides within approximately 150-miles from destination city, he/she will receive ground transportation to/from their home/hotel in NYC or a Sponsor-specified travel stipend, in Sponsor's sole discretion, and will not receive additional compensation of any kind in conjunction with such prize substitution. VIP Drawing prize winner and guests of winner must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid photo ID, valid passport, Visa, etc.) in order to travel. Failure to obtain required travel documents by winner or guests may result in forfeiture of prize and alternate determination. Guests of VIP Drawing prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) must complete a travel waiver/release of liability prior to traveling. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the VIP Drawing prize winner. WEEKLY DRAWINGS PRIZE (Five, 1 awarded per week): Six (6) boxes of Tampax Radiant Regular Absorbency (16 count) and six (6) boxes of Always Radiant Infinity Regular with Wings (16 count).. Also included in the Weekly Prize is an autographed Demi Lovato headshot, a Sponsor-specified custom t-shirt and one (1) Sponsor selected Demi inspired statement accessory. The ARV of each Weekly Drawings prize is USD$276. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prize or any portion of prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of approximate equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor's obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with entry or the Twitter/Instagram account submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, on the Sweepstakes Website/applications, or by any human error which may occur in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted, and select the prize winners in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its agencies and each party's respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees and Twitter and Instagram (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including travel related thereto. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after November 30, 2014, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 30, 2014 to: Be Radiant Sweepstakes Winner, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept: GY, Melville, NY, USA 11747. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete at BeRadiant.com
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202.